Insurance can help you achieve your new year goals, and no, we are not bullshitting you. New year resolutions or goals aim to measure and improve your general performance in areas you find vital to having a great year. It could be in the areas as personal behaviours, spirituality, career, business, family and finances.
Having goals alone is not enough; if you want to avoid being among approximately 80% of people whose new year’s resolutions fail, you should identify why you chose them and measure and continually optimise achieving set milestones. And sometimes, your goals can change in the year.
4 Reasons Why You Need New Year Goals
- Accountability: New year goals or resolutions can help you stay accountable to your life’s purpose or whatever milestones you have set for yourself. For most people, the challenge is self-accountability; hence an accountability partner can help you focus, avoid falling and deliver your unique set KPI’s for the year.
- Direction: New year goals can become vital to having guidance for the year. It helps you focus your energy on highly rewarding initiatives. Doing this will focus your energy on what matters most.
- Stay Aligned: You can’t measure what you don’t track. The ability to stay aligned with crucial goals all year will depend on having dreams and measuring and monitoring your performance.
- Self-Challenge: New year resolutions give you a self-challenge. Often, we coast without challenge; this leads to a lack of self-growth and accountability. A self-challenge can become a self-awareness reminder to have a better year.
4 New Year Goals Insurance Can Help you Achieve
1. Financial Security: Owning an insurance cover can help your financial security goals for the year. The policy covers health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, and property insurance provides, can protect you and your loved ones from financial loss and guard against risks.
2. Black Tax: Black tax is financial help expected from a black person deemed successful or earning from their immediate or extended family. Such demands will usually put a strain on the finances of said individual. Insurance can help cushion the effects of the requests on your finances. You can use health insurance to ease unforeseen health issues from your immediate family all through the year.
3. Budgeting: Insurance can help you achieve your financial forecasting goals for the year. For example, having a monthly auto or health insurance plan will help you maintain expenses that go into such compared to if you don’t have insurance. Your premium for a health plan will largely remain the same all through the financial year.
4. Debt Freedom: Insurance covers like Debt Life Insurance helps policyholders eliminate debts and save for their retirement.
In conclusion, insurance can help you achieve your goals this year. It would be best to look at your goals and aspirations to see how insurance can help you save, budget better and provide a financial buffer you need to soar this year.